S22.08
a-jay-twenty-2.blogspot.com


dailies
IVLE.
schoolbuzz.
blogger.

dateeees
23Dec} RuiJun =)
25Dec} MERRY CHRISTMAS!
31Dec} Countdown to 2010!
1Jan} Welcome 2010!



Sunday, April 5, 2009 Y 22:32
Hello 2208 ;D Photos time!
Family Day, 05 April 2009!

Xinyee, Soomei (:

Xinyee, Soomei ;D

Zhe Han, Rui Jun ;D
KS loves taking photos o.o hahahah

Successful attempt of taking photo without KS's face inside! (I think we took at least 5 times!)

Mr. Affandi ;D hahah supporter of Andernesiaaaa! Set ahhhh ;D

Our pretty shoutout booth ;D Publicity comm and those who came down on sat, 3 cheers to you guys ;D

Focus is yueting's-earrings-inspired smiley ;D

Soomei, Xinyee (Yes, again!)

Nicole & Perry DJing ;D hahaha this is the only photo I have of our class ppl djing ):
Soomei between 2 bananas ;D she's the monkey! ;D hahaha my eyes look puny ):
We can't forget that Xinyi, Soomei, Lina, Chin Juen & Gabriel ran for the Family Day Run! ;D
Thanks for running! ;D Guess you guys must be real tired (:
Rest well, dearest 2208ers ;D
ending off with a picture ;D
I like the sky ;D and love the balloons. I tied some of them! :D hahahahha helium balloon can flyyyy! (;
like *ahem. *oops.
take care,
with many loves,
thm ;D