S22.08
a-jay-twenty-2.blogspot.com


dailies
IVLE.
schoolbuzz.
blogger.

dateeees
23Dec} RuiJun =)
25Dec} MERRY CHRISTMAS!
31Dec} Countdown to 2010!
1Jan} Welcome 2010!



Wednesday, December 10, 2008 Y 20:57
hi guys/gals!

Yue Ting hopes to have a class gathering tentatively on the 18th of dec..

Location: Bugis
Activities: Movie and steamboat
Time: midday till nite?

hmm i just realise tat even I'm not available on the day itself so ppl.. just come back to this post and edit it.. Post up those dates that u arent available and also where would you recommend for Steamboat or any other activity...

Daniel =)

I can't make it on the 18th too- nicole (:

ME TOO): can we have it after christmas instead? [adeline]

Thm} I'm free on 18th dec at night only O: nicole, we can join them for dinner. (; And I'm not free from 13th dec to 24th dec from 10am to 4pm, except sundays and 18th dec (free from 7pm plus onwards). Not free on 29th Dec too O: Ok I'm so sorrrrry O: Anyway, marine parade steamboat is gone right? ):

can i propose 30 dec? [adeline]
[we're using christmas colours!=D]