a-jay-twenty-2.blogspot.com
IVLE.
schoolbuzz.
blogger.
23Dec} RuiJun =)
25Dec} MERRY CHRISTMAS!
31Dec} Countdown to 2010!
1Jan} Welcome 2010!
|
Thursday, December 4, 2008 Y 23:36
HEY PEOPLE I'M BACK! :D Hee did you guys miss me? I bet you do, stop denying. Muahahahhaha ;D Ok XY is like super lame? but still, well done (; hahahha! Ohmy I've to face reality (HMK!!) now that I'm back. Oh and did you guys hear that OCIP thai is back alr O: Super sad case for them, they left on 25th nov and were back on 30th nov because of the thai riots. ): This is super random, but who cares. I was praying hard for them in Indo, when I found out they couldn't get back O: Super nice thm ;D muahahahahaa Oh and I bought cadbury in Indo to eat. hahahahahaha ;D super random. Anyway, any interesting updates or latest gossips? Hahahaha ;D Oh and CNN has been showing mumbai bombing news everyday. let's all pray hard for those still stuck in the hotels? (: And let's mourn for the Singaporean lady who died. See, I'm updated though I'm overseas. You guys should learn more from me. Muahhahah just joking O: Enjoy your holidays (;
With many loves, thm ;D
|
|
HEY PEOPLE I'M BACK! :D Hee did you guys miss me? I bet you do, stop denying. Muahahahhaha ;D Ok XY is like super lame? but still, well done (; hahahha! Ohmy I've to face reality (HMK!!) now that I'm back. Oh and did you guys hear that OCIP thai is back alr O: Super sad case for them, they left on 25th nov and were back on 30th nov because of the thai riots. ): This is super random, but who cares. I was praying hard for them in Indo, when I found out they couldn't get back O: Super nice thm ;D muahahahahaa Oh and I bought cadbury in Indo to eat. hahahahahaha ;D super random. Anyway, any interesting updates or latest gossips? Hahahaha ;D Oh and CNN has been showing mumbai bombing news everyday. let's all pray hard for those still stuck in the hotels? (: And let's mourn for the Singaporean lady who died. See, I'm updated though I'm overseas. You guys should learn more from me. Muahhahah just joking O: Enjoy your holidays (;
With many loves, thm ;D
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By month:
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
January 2011
March 2011
|
affiliates.
♥
adeline.
ben.
daniel.
eethai.
gabriel.
lina.
nicole.
surya.
thm.
2708.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
A bunch of 24 tweeny-tooters ;D
adeline perry
yueting benjamin
nicole xueian
lalida gabriel
zhehan kenneth
xinyi wengseng
ruijun daniel
lina kashing
xinyee yongchee
soomei chinjuen
huimin surya
eethai bryan
When these 11 females & 13 males met in a place of rustic charm,
they formed tweenytoot, creating a class full of fun & laughter.
Under the teachings of ajay teachers, they shineeee like staaars in the sky ;D
 Adopted Trees.
|